Saturday, 12 January 2013 05:08

Delhi to Ludhiana One Way, Delhi to Ludhiana One Way Taxi, Delhi Airport to Ludhiana, Delhi Airport to Ludhiana Taxi fare, Delhi Airport to Ludhiana Taxi

Rate this item
(13 votes)

Delhi to Ludhiana One Way Taxi

We keep track of the "One Way" availability of cars of the renowned vendors.
We monitor the service of the vendors through customer feedback.
We offer the best rates for a reliable & hassle free service.
We do not take any commission from the vendor; the entire money reaches the service provider.
Instant online booking & confirmation via Email & SMS.

Our services will make your Delhi to Ludhiana & Ludhiana to Delhi. Our Car fleet comprises all categories of car from deluxe to general & budget. We have all sorts of taxis as Innova, Tavera, Indica, Indigo, Xylo, Swift & new model Tempo and many more for Delhi Ludhiana tour. Our taxi services are available 24 by 7 to reach all the corners of India. Thence, call us to book our TAXI at low cost. Immediately!!!

Advantages of one way taxi service

Pickup from Delhi to anywhere anytime like Airport (IGI), New Delhi railway station, Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station, Interstate bus terminal (ISBT Delhi ) etc.
Dropping facility available anywhere in Ludhiana.
Save on local transport charges and hassles
No hidden charges, all charges are including toll and taxes. You will not have to pay anything extra.
We have a large fleet of vehicles running between Ludhiana-Delhi-Ludhiana, offer on time guaranteed pickup, cheap service providers may back off at the last moment.
We apply a Rs. 200/- discount for return transfer with the same vehicle and the same way. In order to give you the best service and organization, please never book your return transfer directly to the driver. We are not responsible for any booking with driver directly.

Delhi to Ludhian One Way Taxi Rates

A/C Indica  4800/- INR

A/C Indigo  5000/- INR

A/C Innova 6500/- INR

Included

A/C car with chauffeur.

Toll - Tax, Parking.

State Tax

Driver Allowance

One Pickup & one Drop-off (Applicable to Delhi Users Only)

Package Excluded

• Airport Parking
    • Hotel Stay
    • Meal
    • Entrance Tickets

Payment Options

• 20% Advance payment
    • Online- Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking
    • Cash Pickup from your Home/Office (Delhi Only)
    • Bank Deposits
    • Pay Driver by Cash Only

Read 13605 times

Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.

11 comments

• Comment Link poonam Thursday, 23 July 2015 10:12 posted by poonam

they are providing the best service for
    me. I would like to use this service again I am totally satisfied . I like many place.

• Comment Link neeta Wednesday, 22 July 2015 10:09 posted by neeta

They are providing the best service for

• Comment Link vikash Thursday, 02 July 2015 06:11 posted by vikash

They are providing the best service of cars.you can choose any different car.
    I am completing your requirement.There are different car such as inova ,indica ,I am
    with you.

• Comment Link neeta Thursday, 02 July 2015 06:10 posted by neeta

They are providing the best service of cars.you can choose any different car.
    with you.

• Comment Link neeta Thursday, 02 July 2015 06:10 posted by neeta

They are providing the best service of cars.you can choose any different car.
    with you.

• Comment Link dr as khurana Thursday, 14 May 2015 17:50 posted by dr as khurana

tyota inova taxi required from delhi for my daughters family international airport to ludhiana on 16th may ,arrival 8.30 approx pick up from airport drop civil lines ludhiana
    tptal fare , availability

tptal fare , availability

• Comment Link Manish Jain Monday, 19 January 2015 01:02 posted by Manish Jain

I need taxi

Going from : Delhi IGI airport
    Going to : Jagraon (40KM from Ludhiana)
    Date : 7th March 2015
    Time : 1 PM.

Please let me know what options do I have with their charges.

• Comment Link Malti Bhandari Thursday, 18 December 2014 18:53 posted by Malti Bhandari

Three passengers with five pieces of luggage ..need car with carrier on December 26

• Comment Link Ray Friday, 18 July 2014 20:10 posted by Ray

Hi I wanna book Texi Delhi airport to Ludhiana can u plz let me know wt prize for mahindra xylo .... 6/3/2014 arrive 10:30 my flight in Delhi

Additional information